“Dear Lawyer Osas,
Thank you for shepherding us through the green card process. At every turn you were helpful.If I stop to think about the specific nature of that helpfulness, I would emphasize the following:
- You are knowledgeable of Immigration Laws with its many intricacies;
- You were personable and attentive at every turn, giving us a feeling that we were your only clients;
- You understand the timing of the process-what should be done when;
- You were thorough, for instance in all aspects of preparing the application forms, in overseeing the collection of supporting evidence to be submitted to USCIS, and in ensuring that we knew the kind of questions we would be asked in our interview;
- You were prompt in responding to all communication, often replying on the same day. This is refreshing, reassuring, and a confidence builder for your clients.
When the examining officer complimented us more that once on the careful preparation of our case, we could only say “thank you Lawyer Osas””