Welcome To Law Offices Of Osas Iyamu, LLC
Welcome To Law Offices Of
Osas Iyamu, LLC
Law Offices of Osas Iyamu LLC is a reputable and well-versed immigration law firm in Ocala, Florida, focusing exclusively on U.S. immigration law services. Although everyone’s situation is unique, we have an unalloyed commitment to the success of any immigration case brought before us.
Our experienced immigration attorney can make your immigration to U.S. smoother by working on your case from the first immigration consultation for a visa application to the naturalization and acquisition of U.S. citizenship.
We represent and advocate for immigration clients locally in Ocala and surrounding areas, nationally in all fifty states, and internationally before U.S. consulates and embassies around the world.
IMMIGRATION LAW SERVICES: –
Our immigration law services include but are not limited to the following:
- Change and extension of U.S. immigration status
- Deportation defenses
- Green Card for permanent resident status
- Immigrant and nonimmigrant visas at U.S Embassies
- K1 Fiancé Visa for fiancé of U.S citizen
- K3 Spousal Visa for spouses of U.S. citizens
- S. citizenship and naturalization
- Waivers of inadmissibility
- Work visas
OFFICE SERVICE HOURS
We are open by appointment as follows:
Monday through Friday, 9 am to 4 pm,
Saturdays from 11 am to 3 pm
Current and prospective clients who cannot take time off during the week are encouraged to take advantage of our Saturday availability to discuss their immigration cases.
Please call (800) 974-6480 or text/WhatsApp us at (352) 237-2403 to set up your appointment!
APPOINTMENT REQUIRED FOR ANY OFFICE VISIT
Call today or click here to schedule your consultation! Our Toll-free number is 1-800-974-6480 or 352-237-2403.
In-office and Virtual video or Telephone Consultations are available.
Family-Based Immigration Law Attorney
Whether your family-based immigration goal is a marriage-based Green Card, or you are a child or a parent of a U.S. citizen, immigration Attorney Osas Iyamu will help you tailor the most suitable strategy for your immigration to the U.S.
U.S. immigration law allows foreign family members of U.S. citizens and lawful permanent residents to become legal permanent residents of the United States (get a Green Card) based on qualifying family relationships.
There are two different types of family-based immigrant visa categories that allow U.S. citizens and permanent residents to sponsor their family members for permanent resident status (Green Card) in the U.S.
Immediate relatives’ category
Family preference category
The category of an individual depends on their age, marital status, relationship to their petitioner, and immigration status of the petitioner.
The following family members are under the Immediate relative’s category:
- Spouses of a U.S. citizen
- Unmarried child under 21 years of age of a U.S. citizen
- Parent of an adult U.S. citizen
The following family members are under the Family preference category:
- Unmarried sons and daughters of U.S. citizens
- Spouses and children under 21 years of permanent residents
- Unmarried sons and daughters (21 years of age or older) of permanent residents
- Married sons and daughters of U.S. citizens
- Brothers and sisters of adult U.S. citizens
For a permanent resident status, a petitioner cannot sponsor extended family members, such as grandparents, aunts, and cousins.
Law Offices of Osas Iyamu LLC‘s ultimate aim is to keep families united and achieve their immigration goals. We will help you understand which immigration category is the best for you and your family by providing professional legal counsel at each step of the process.
Since U.S. immigration law is constantly changing, it is crucial to seek advice from a reputable family-based immigration law attorney to successfully and promptly complete your immigration process. When working with us, you can rest assured that you will receive all the necessary assistance to navigate the complex U.S. immigration system.
Immigration Attorney Osas Iyamu, an experienced international immigration lawyer, will patiently educate and advise you on the appropriate classification and immigration category based on your unique situation and the facts you present.
A consultation with a knowledgeable immigration attorney will equip you with your case’s relevant information and legal, financial, and documentary requirements. Moreover, it will also help you set realistic expectations concerning the immigration process, enabling you to avoid unnecessary errors and possible pitfalls in your case.
NON IMMIGRANT FAMILY BASED VISAS
The K1 visa, also known as a Fiancé visa, makes love across borders a reality. For many U.S. citizens with foreign fiancés outside the U.S., the K1 is the fastest option to immigrate to the U.S.
The K1 Fiancé visa is for a foreign fiancé of an American citizen engaged to be married in the United States and, after that, seeks permanent resident status (Green Card) in the U.S.
To file a petition for a Fiancé visa, the foreign-citizen fiancé(e) and U.S. citizen must have met in person within the past two years unless exempted from this requirement. They also must have serious attention to marry within 90 days of the foreign fiancé’s entry into the U.S. on a K1 visa.
Any K1 fiancé dependent child is eligible for K2 visa classification and adjustment of status for a Green Card in the U.S.
K1 Fiancé visa applications are usually meticulously scrutinized by U.S. immigration officers, and there are many reasons why a K1 Fiancé visa might be denied.
Immigration Attorney Osas Iyamu and her staff have successfully represented several K1 Fiancé Visa clients at various U.S. embassies worldwide, ensuring that visa applicants meet all legal requirements for the K1 visa.
We will guide you step by step and stand by you and your foreign fiancé to ensure a smooth and successful outcome to your K1 visa process.
Avoid the heartache of denial and schedule your immigration consultation!
Contact us today to discuss your chances for a K1 Visa.
K3 Spousal Visas for Spouse of a U.S Citizen.
The K-3 nonimmigrant spouse visa is for an American citizen’s foreign spouse for whom an immigrant visa petition (Form I-130) has already been filed but is yet to be approved.
The K-3 spousal visa is supposed to shorten the physical separation between the foreign spouse and U.S. citizen spouse by allowing the foreign spouse to enter the United States on a K3 visa status valid for 2 years. The K3 foreign spouse is authorized to await approval of the immigrant visa petition (Form I-130) and subsequently apply for permanent resident status (Green Card) in the U.S.
Under U.S. immigration law, a K-3 visa based on marriage outside the U.S. must be processed at the U.S. embassy in the country where the wedding took place.
Any eligible K-3 dependent child is qualified for K-4 visa classification and permanent resident status.
When the K-3 visa and immigrant visa petitions (Form I-130) are approved simultaneously, or if the form I-130 is approved before the K3 visa petition, the utility of the K-3 visa ends.
Attorney Iyamu has successfully obtained K-3 nonimmigrant visas for her clients and achieved their immigration goals.
If you are unsure whether the K-3 visa is best for you, schedule a consultation with U.S. Immigration Attorney Osas Iyamu to discuss your chances of getting a K-3 nonimmigrant visa.
Once we choose the appropriate category for your unique case, when you are ready, we will start preparing your visa application and help you navigate each stage of the immigration process.
"Attorney Osas Iyamu is very thorough and she pays great attention to details. The Law Offices of Osas Iyamu was a perfect match for me because Ms. Osas also once had a similar experience..."
"I would highly recommend them. They helped us through the process of getting residency with good advice and kept us up-to-date with progress. Their approach was disciplined, informative..."
"She is the best LAWYER EVER!!!!! We appreciate her and everything that she has done!!!!!! Thank You! After our FIRST meeting with her, we knew she was the one!!!!!! I am glad we found her!"
Immigration Law Is Our Passion. We Love What We Do And We Are Very Passionate About Our Clients' Success.
Why Choose Immigration Attorney Iyamu
What to expect when Immigration Attorney Osas Iyamu works on your immigration case?
- Thorough case review and analysis
- Friendly and professional representation
- Firsthand experience from an attorney who is also an immigrant
- Exercise of due diligence in all cases
- Ease accessibility to the attorney and her staff
- Constant updates on your case progress
- Reasonable attorney fee
- Flat rate attorney fee with a payment plan. No hidden fees.
- Terms and scope of legal representation are clearly spelled out. No surprises!
- Zealous representation within the boundaries of the law
- Client’s emails, text messages, and calls are responded to within the shortest possible time.
- Availability for online chats and video calls with clients
We Offer Immigration Services Locally, Nationally and Internationally
Thanks to technology, distance is no barrier to our working with you to achieve your immigration goals.
As a Federal Immigration Law Firm located in Ocala, Florida, immigration Attorney Osas Iyamu and her staff represent clients locally, nationally, and internationally:
- Locally in Ocala and surrounding neighborhoods (such as Gainesville, Belleview, Silver Springs Shores, The Villages, Lady Lake, Dunnellon, Reddick, Summerfield, Weirdale, Alachua, High Springs, Williston, Newberry, Hawthorn, Chiefland, Bronson, Morriston, Bushnell, Jacksonville, Tampa, Orlando, etc.)
- Nationally, in all 50 states of the United States
- Internationally, before the United States embassies and consulates worldwide
Distance Is No Barrier, Contact Us Now!
EMPLOYMENT & BUSINESS IMMIGRATION SERVICES
Having an employment offer or investment opportunity is no guarantee of obtaining immigration status in the U.S. Therefore, understanding the law, its application, and the professional assistance of an experienced immigration attorney is crucial for a successful result.
There are several visa options when it comes to investing, working, or doing business in the U.S. But choosing the right one for you can be challenging. That’s where the international immigration law firm Law Offices of Osas Iyamu LLC comes in. We offer employment and business immigration services to clients worldwide, helping employers, employees, and investors determine the right type of visa.
Whether you are an employer, employee, or investor, immigration attorney Osas will help you determine the best immigration strategy for your case. Before starting the visa application process, we analyze and discuss all employment, investment, or business visa options and their requirements.
Some categories of employment visas require Labor certification from the U.S. Department of Labor. The labor certification shows there are not enough willing and qualified American workers for the position and that no American worker will be displaced by such employment.
With professional immigration guidance, employees and investors can obtain permanent resident status (Green Card) through employment and investment opportunities in the U.S. faster and less stressed.
Contact us today to discuss how we can assist you in your employment immigration application process
U.S Citizenship & Naturalization.
The ultimate mission of all the immigration work we do is to result in making U.S. citizens.
There are various ways to obtain U.S. Citizenship. These includes:
- Birth in the U.S.
- Derivation of U.S. citizenship through a U.S. citizen parent
- Acquisition of U.S. citizenship through a U.S. citizen parent
- Regular naturalization process based on five years as a permanent resident
- Naturalization based on marriage to a U.S. citizen
- Expedited naturalization based on marriage to a U.S. citizen working abroad to an eligible U.S. entity
- Naturalization through qualifying service in the U.S. armed forces
- And much more!
A person may be a U.S. citizen automatically by operation of law either at birth or after birth without knowing. Immigration Attorney Osas is happy to assist you in determining if you are a U.S. citizen or if you are eligible to apply for U.S. citizenship through naturalization.
Schedule a consultation to get answers to any questions you may have about U.S. citizenship and naturalization.
We advocate and represent our clients who might be deported from the U.S. Therefore, if you or someone you know is at risk of deportation, our immigration law firm can assist in defending you throughout proceedings. In many cases, having legal representation during a deportation proceeding can significantly affect whether or not an immigrant is allowed to remain in the U.S.
Deportation proceedings can be incredibly stressful for a person and their family. However, proper legal guidance during deportation proceedings will allow you to understand the law and any relief and defenses from deportation that may be available if eligible.
Law Offices of Osas Iyamu LLC can work with you to defend yourself against removal from the U.S.
Why Choose Law Offices Of Osas Iyamu?
- Immigration Law Attorney, Osas Iyamu, is authorized to represent immigration clients in all 50 states of America and internationally before the United States embassies and consulates worldwide.
The Law Offices of Osas Iyamu, LLC offers immigration consultations anywhere in the world through:
- Google Meeting, etc.
- We know what it’s like to be an immigrant, request a visa, change status and obtain U.S. citizenship. Attorney Iyamu migrated to the United States from Nigeria and understands immigrants’ struggles. She operates under the motto, “it takes an immigrant to understand the immigration needs of another immigrant.”
- To offer immigration services to those who are busy during regular business hours, we offer our immigration services every Saturday.
- Administrative delays, immigration rejections, denials, and incorrect fillings cost time, nerves, and money. Doing it right is the only way to realize your dream and immigrate to the U.S.
- We know the delicate nuances of U.S. immigration law and can bring the arsenal of our extensive experience and knowledge to your unique case.
Therefore, if you are struggling to understand your immigration options, have questions regarding your U.S. citizenship, or facing the threat of deportation proceedings, please do not hesitate to contact the Law Offices of Osas Iyamu today, no matter the country where you are located.
Law Offices of Osas Iyamu, LLC
6112 Highway 200
Ocala FL, 34476
Toll Free: (800) 974-6480
Phone: (352) 237-2403
Monday -Friday (9am-4pm)
Every Saturday (11am-3pm)