Law Offices of Osas Iyamu, LLC.
Distance Is No Barrier, Call Us Now! (800) 974-6480 (352) 237-2403
Law Offices of Osas Iyamu, LLC.

3 Things You Need To Do If You Want To Study Here in the U.S. ???

  • By: Immigration Attorney Osas Iyamu
  • Published: September 7, 2022

Looking to study abroad here in the United States? ??? Here is an overview of the F-1 Student Visa Process:

1) Find and apply to a school in the US authorized to accept international students. You can find a list of approved schools here

2) Apply for the F-1 student visa with the US embassy in your country and schedule your interview. During your interview, you will be required to show evidence of your acceptance into an approved school in the U.S, how your tuition will be paid and your intent to return to your country after completion of your studies.

3) If your visa is approved, then congratulations. Make the necessary preparations and enter the US 30 days before classes begin. settle in for what we hope to be an exciting new chapter in your life!

Remember, this is an OVERVIEW of the process. For professional assistance with your case, don’t hesitate to contact our office!☎️

Tel/SMS: (352) 237-2403

Toll-Free: (800) 974-6480

#osasimmigration#f1student#f1studentvisa#studyinusa#exchangestudent #exchangestudents #exchangeyear #internationalstudent #yearabroad #hostfamily#immigrationattorney#floridaimmigrationattorney

Osas Iyamu

Distance Is No Barrier, Call Us Now!
(800) 974-6480
(352) 237-2403