SCHEDULE IMMIGRATION CONSULTATION
Office Consultation, Telephone, and Skype Consultation are available for Immigration Clients to discuss their Immigration cases with the Immigration Attorney.
Please use the form to schedule your consultation.
TERMS OF IMMIGRATION CONSULTATION
- A confirmation notice will be sent to you via email to confirm your Immigration Consultation Appointment.
- If, there is no opening for the date and time Chosen, you will be contacted with a date and time that is comparable to what you have chosen.
- There is a non-refundable Immigration consultation fee of $100.00 due at the time of the consultation.
- Immigration Consultation is for a Maximum of 30 Minutes.
- Methods of Payment acceptable are Cash, Credit Card, Checks, bank/wire transfer and Money order.
- In the event of a bounced check, you will still be responsible for the consultation fee plus any bank charges incurred by the Law firm for the returned check.
- The information discussed during the Immigration Consultation is Confidential and Privilege.
- The Attorney-Client Relationship is limited to the Period of Consultation. No ongoing Attorney-Client relationship exists after the consultation.
- In the event, that you retain the Immigration Attorney to handle your Immigration case within 14 days from the date of Immigration consultation, the Immigration consultation fee will be credited towards the Immigration Attorney’s legal fee.
TELEPHONE AND SKYPE IMMIGRATION CONSULTATION
For telephone and Skype consultation, the consultation fee must be received by the office before a consultation date will be confirmed. For telephone and Skype consultation, payments can be made by credit card, sending a check, Western Union money transfer, electronic transfer/deposit into Law firm's bank account [please contact Law firm for bank account information].
For Skype consultation: Skype ID for Law Firm is osasimmigration.
Consultation is for a maximum of 30 minutes. It is recommended that details of your case be sent to the attorney prior to the scheduled consultation date. This will afford the attorney sufficient time to review the facts of your case and maximize the 30 minutes of consultation.