About Immigration Attorney Osas Iyamu
Immigration Attorney Osarumwense Iyamu, commonly called Osas by friends, colleagues and clients' studied Law at the Faculty of Law, University of Benin, Nigeria from 1994 to 1999. She received her bachelor of Law degree LL.B with honors. She was admitted to the Nigerian Law School in 2001 and became a Barrister & Solicitor at Law in 2002. She was called to the Nigerian Bar in 2002 and admitted to Practice Law before the Nigerian Supreme Court, which is the highest court.
In 2006, she was Licensed and admitted to the New York state bar to Practice all New York State Laws and United States Federal Laws. Her current area of Legal Practice is in Federal Immigration Law. Since 2007, she has dedicated 100% of her Law Practice to US Federal Immigration Law.
As a Federal Immigration Attorney located in Ocala Florida, she represents clients:
- Locally in Ocala, surrounding neighborhood such as Gainesville,Belleview,Silver Springs Shores, The Villages, Lady lake, Dunnellon, Reddick, Summerfield, Weirdale, Alachua, High Springs, Williston, Newberry, Hawthorn, Chiefland, Bronson, Morriston, Bushnell, Jacksonville, Tampa, Orlando, Marion County, Alachua County, Levy County, Citrus County, Lake County, etc.
- Nationally, in all 50 states of the United States.
- Internationally, before the United States Embassies and consulates worldwide.
She is currently a member of the:
- American Immigration Lawyers Association.
- New York State Bar Association.
- Nigerian Bar Association.
Toll Free: 1-800-974-6480.
Tel/SMS: 352-653-3888.Fax: 352-433-0162.
As an Immigrant, Immigration Attorney Osas Iyamu is able to relate and understand her clients’ Immigration issues and recommends Immigration options and solution within the boundaries of the Law. “It takes an immigrant to understand the Immigration needs of another Immigrant.”
Immigration Clients represented include: Individuals, Families, Businesses, Schools, Religious Organization, etc.